Returns & Refunds
At Designer Beema we hope that you are happy with your purchase, however we know that sometimes you will need to return an item. If you are unhappy with the goods for any reason, please return your item to us with your receipt (This shall not affect your cancellation rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, please see below). We are happy to offer an exchange or refund on unused items returned within 30 days for internet purchases. If the item is faulty we are happy to offer a refund or exchange where available.
Before returning your item(s) please contact us to authorise your return. This will help us to track your return and ensure you receive your exchange or refund promptly.
For non-faulty products
- You have the option to return the product to our Enfield branch. Alternatively, we can arrange the collection using our carrier at a subsidised cost.
- Any products returned must not be devalued, should be in a re-saleable condition & include the documentation and original packaging.
- Ensure you have contacted our customer services to authorise your return
For faulty goods
- We will arrange a return free of charge.
- All goods will be inspected before an exchange or refund is applied.
For more information call Designer Beema Customer Services Department on +44 (0) 203 754 8983 or Email the customer service department at email@example.com.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Orders can be returned for any reason within 30 days of the delivery date.
Refunds will be made almost immediately after receiving back the item. Some delays may occur for it to show up on your bank account. After your return is received, we’ll refund the order value to the original payment method.